Is Argentina bigger than Mexico?
Argentina is about 1.4 times bigger than Mexico.
Mexico is approximately 1,964,375 sq km, while Argentina is approximately 2,780,400 sq km, making Argentina 42% larger than Mexico.
Is Argentina bigger than Peru?
Peru is approximately 1,285,216 sq km, while Argentina is approximately 2,780,400 sq km, making Argentina 116% larger than Peru. Meanwhile, the population of Peru is ~31.9 million people (13.6 million more people live in Argentina).
Is Argentina bigger than Belgium?
Belgium is approximately 30,528 sq km, while Argentina is approximately 2,780,400 sq km, making Argentina 9,008% larger than Belgium. Meanwhile, the population of Belgium is ~11.7 million people (33.8 million more people live in Argentina). We have positioned the outline of Belgium near the middle of Argentina.
Is the US or Argentina bigger?
United States is about 3.5 times bigger than Argentina.
Argentina is approximately 2,780,400 sq km, while United States is approximately 9,833,517 sq km, making United States 254% larger than Argentina.
Who is richer Mexico or Argentina?
Mexico with a GDP of $1.2T ranked the 15th largest economy in the world, while Argentina ranked 25th with $519.9B.
Gross Domestic Product & Income.
|GDP per capita||$12k||$9.7k|
|GDP per capita growth||-3.47%||0.99%|
Who is the most famous person from Argentina?
5 Influential People of Argentina
- Eva Peron (1919 – 1952) Famous for: First Lady of Argentina, Eva Peron Foundation and Female Peronist Party. …
- Juan Peron (1895 – 1974) Famous for: President of Argentina from 1946 to 1955 and again from 1973 – 1974. …
- Che Guevara (1928 – 1967) …
- Diego Maradona (1960 – ) …
- Lionel Messi (1987 – )
What country is the same size as Belgium?
Switzerland is approximately 41,277 sq km, while Belgium is approximately 30,528 sq km, making Belgium 73.96% the size of Switzerland.
What are three interesting facts about Argentina?
21 Amazing Facts About Argentina
- Argentina produced the world’s first animated feature film in 1917. …
- Yerba Mate is the most popular drink in Argentina. …
- Argentina is home to both the highest and lowest points of the Southern Hemisphere. …
- The capital of Argentina Buenos Aires translates to the ‘good airs’ or ‘fair winds’
What is the motto of Argentina?
Argentina’s motto — “Less salt, more life”