How do I call a mobile in Argentina?
Calling from the US to an Argentina cell phone:
- 011- To make an International call. 54 – Argentina country code. 9 – For all Cell phones in Argentina (this is only when dialing from outside Argentina) 11- Buenos Aires area code (for example) xxxx-xxxx -Phone number.
- For example: 011-54-9-11-1234-5678.
What do phone numbers in Argentina look like?
Argentina’s telephone numbers are made up of 12 to 13 numbers split into groups of 3. So if you’re going to make a call to Argentina using a mobile phone, you should dial country code+area code+6-8-digit number. Some of the common area codes in Argentina include Buenos Aires (11), Mar del Plata (223) and Mendoza (261).
How do you call an international mobile?
To call a phone in another country, dial 011, and then the code for the country you are calling, the area or city code, and the phone number. For example, if you are trying to call someone in Brazil (country code 55), in the city of Rio de Janeiro (city code 21), you would dial 011 – 55 – 21 – XXXX-XXXX.
How do I call a cell phone in Buenos Aires?
How to Call Argentina from the U.S.
- First dial 011 – the U.S. exit code.
- Next dial 54 – the country code for Argentina.
- Then dial the area code – 1,4, or 4 digits (see calling code list below).
- And finally the phone number – 6,7, or 8 digits. Area code + phone number will always equal 10 digits.
How do I text to Argentina from us?
Re: Text Message/SMS help please! sorry — 011 is what you have to dial from the USA to reach Argentina — then the 54… the 54 is the country code — and yes, to dial argentina FROM THE USA, requires two 11’s — one before the 54 and one afterwards.
How can I save a number in Argentina?
All phone numbers in Argentina (country code “54”) should have a “9” between the country code and area code. The prefix “15” must be removed so the final number will have 13 digits total: +54 9 XXX XXX XXXX.
How do I text a number in Argentina?
For example, if the mobile number in Argentina is (11) 15 1234–5678, a voice call from abroad would be dialled as +54 9 11 1234 5678, but a text message would require +54 11 1234 5678, with +54 9 11 1234 5678 usually being invalid.
How much do international phone calls cost?
Check Basic Rates Before Making International Calls
|Calls to:||AT&T Basic Rate-Mobile||AT&T Worldwide Value Calling ($5.99/ month)-Mobile|
What is +61 on a phone number?
The Australian country code is 61. When calling from outside Australia, leave out the leading ‘0’ from the STD area code or from the mobile telephone number.